Saturday, July 9, 2011

Friday weigh in results and an eye opener

Hello everyone!

Well I have posted about my lack of enthusiasm about tracking, and I did track for a few days and then I slacked off (yes- again). The results of this are a 2.4 lbs weight gain. BOO! But totally my own doing. I have tracked for 2 days consistently this new Weight Watchers week. Not much, but a start.

This is hopefully the wake up I need to get my butt back in gear. I have walked almost every day last week, like good long walks, not short little walks. I have been trying again. I am uncomfortable at this weight and I am smaller than I have been in a few years, not that I small by any means (yet). I want to be healthier so starting a family is easier. I want to have more energy for work and be a good role model for my preschool and kindergarten children. I want to weigh less than my boyfriend. I want to wear shorts and feel ok about it. These are some of the reasons I want to lose this weight. It feel like it is a curse that I have carried my whole life, something I want to be free of.

I am going to try my best to cook everyday this week. Something I haven't really done since Matt has been sick. I am going to go through the freezer and pantry and try to use some of what we have, as money is tight right now. I need to find some budget friendly meals. Anyone know of any websites or recipes for these? Let me know your favorite!

~Eryn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment