Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stuck in Park

That explains how I feel right now. Stuck. I can say that I am not doing much to get myself out of park. I am stressed out. A lot of stuff is building up and it is hard to deal with it all. I am feeling kind of blue too. Matt is still not feeling his best, so I am spending a lot of time doing things on my own. I am not always my best motivator. I KNOW what I need to do, but it is just a matter of getting myself to do it.

I have not been cooking that much this week either. I did however make meatloaf from the Kraft Canada site, which is a recipe I have made before. It is really good and simple to make. What I did different is to cook it in a 12 tin muffin tray, making 12 mini meatloafs. This is actually what I ate for dinner a night this week, as Matt was not feeling good enough to eat much. It was a good way to portion control the meatloaf. I will definitely be doing this again, but next time I will freeze a few of them for quick dinners.

Weight loss wise I have lost 1.8 of the 2.6 pounds I gained. I have been trying my best to keep my hands busy, which has been helping to stop me from snacking at night. I have new obsession, hairband and bow making. I don't have any children but it I keep going I may have enough to go in a craft sale. Lol! I started making them for a friend's little girl and I cannot stop, once I have some finished I will post some picture.

I have a Weight Watchers chocolate chip cookie that I want to try, but I need to get a few more ingredients first. Once I make them I will be sure to post a recipe review.
~Eryn

No comments:

Post a Comment