Friday, May 20, 2011

Weigh In

I thought I would start posting my weigh ins, since I do want to incorporate more of my daily life into my blog.

Today was the day that I weighed in for the week. I have been in a plateau for the past four weeks, so I have been stepping up my exercise this week. I managed to earn 41 activity points, which I think is the most I have earned since start Weight Watchers Online. Anyways back to the point, at my weigh in today I was super excited to see that I lost 1.6 lbs! It may not be tons, but I am finding that during this weight loss journey, it is a lot easier for for me to lose slowly and keep it off for good. It's not just about the destination, but all the roads and detours that you have to take to get there.

I will post a new recipe this weekend, as I have a peanut butter cookie recipe that is non-dieter approved, lol! Happy May 2-4 to all my Canadian readers! I am looking forward to a well deserved long weekend! :)


~Eryn

No comments:

Post a Comment