Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hmmm...

I don't know what to title this. I just thought I would update my blog since I haven't in awhile. I weighed in last Friday and I was down 0.4lbs. I am finding that this time on Weight Watchers I am losing a lot slower. I am hoping that means that it will stay off for good. I am also hoping that I am out of that darn plateau I was in and am back to losing consistently. I have been lacking in the activity department this week. I am on an earlier shift and finding it harder to walk. I have also been lacking energy. Excuses I know.

I promise I will post a recipe later on in the week. I am going to try a new dip from Skinny Taste for a potluck I am going to on Saturday. My internet has been down, so it has been hard to post. Hope everyone is having a good week.

~Eryn

No comments:

Post a Comment