Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Small Recap

I haven't posted in awhile. I need to find a new recipe to make to share with everyone. My plans to make one this weekend, didn't pan out. I did the Relay for Life and was super tired before I went to the potluck/shower thingy for my friend. I just ended up bring fruit and dip from the store.

On Friday I weighed in and I was up 0.8. Boo. but I know it is a result of lax activity and food choices. I am doing much better so far this week and hope to continue. I want to see the scale move in the right direction. To do this I know what I need to do, it is just keeping myself on track.

On a brighter note, I exceeded my activity minutes goal for the 30 Challenge I joined on the WW 20's Board. I ended up with 280/250 minutes. I was like to beat that again this week.

I also found a new hobby, hair bow making. Lol! I know it sounds a little weird or lame, but it really distracts me to have something else non-food related to do in the evenings. I am making them for my friends daughter, because in our small town baby hair accessories are non existent.

Anyways, off to work for me. It is baked ham and scalloped potato day at work (I work at a childcare centre). So I am going to try my hardest not to over do it. It is hard sometimes...but I am feeling pretty motivated today! I will post some pictures of Relay for Life and my hair bows later.

~ Eryn

P.S.- I am going to find a recipe to share with everyone soon, I promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment