Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weigh In results and some other stuff

At my weigh in this Friday I was down 0.4lbs. Not much I know, but not a gain either. After a week of stress, Matt being sick, no grocery shopping and just eating what we had in the house, we were too poor to buy much this week other then milk when we needed it. But we survived and are doing a big shop tomorrow to stock up on everything.

It's Father's Day today, so happy Father's Day to my dad's and all the other dad's out there. And to my Matt, who is not a father yet, but is a great dog father to our fur babies.

I don't have a full blown recipe for you all today, but I have a great way for you to add flavor to chicken. I think it works best with chicken with the skin on still, but if you marinated skinless chicken it would be awesome. You just take the packaged powder fajita seasoning, whatever brand you like, and either brush the chicken with a little water or oil. Then sprinkle the fajita seasoning on the chicken. I didn't use a whole package, what was left over I mixed with a little water and Matt basted it on as the chicken cooked. We BBQ it and had it with Spanish rice and salad. It was yummy!

I will post a new recipe soon. I am headed over to Skinny Taste to see what is new and delicious!
~Eryn

P.S. I added a new ticker to the top to act as a motivation and quick reference. I am kind of excited about it, as it took a few tries for me to get it centred, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment