Sunday, June 26, 2011

Checking In

Hey all!

I have been having a "non tracking week" this week. It was TOM for me (sorry if that is too much info) so I have been feeling awful. I didn't really exercise and I just ate until I was satisfied. That is a new thing for me. Usually I over indulge till I am nauseous. But I went out with friends to a sports bar and get onions rings and only ate like 4 of the entire order. I was pretty proud of myself. I also had Chinese food last night and did the same thing. When I was full I stopped.

Since it was that time of the month, I was up the 0.4lbs I lost last week. But I gain anywhere from 0.5 to 5lbs of water weight usually, so I was ok with that. I am hoping to be down that and more at my next weigh in on Friday. I am getting back to tracking so I can get back to losing.

I didn't cook much this week so I have no new recipes to share. I am hoping to cook more this week. Hope everyone has a great week.
~Eryn

No comments:

Post a Comment